Comment on page
Getting your data into Marple
You can upload your data via the Marple app, or by using the API.
There are two ways to upload data in the library tab. Open your file explorer using the upload data button, or just drag and drop a file in the file list.
Uploading data in the library
After uploading, a preview modal will open where you can change the import settings and view a preview of your data.
- 1.Select the data type (Marple tries to detect this automatically, sometimes you have to set it manually.
- 2.Change your specific import settings.
- 3.Select the signal that must be used as time signal.
- 4.Save the config as default to reuse it for your next imports.
- 5.Confirm, and let the import begin.
As soon as you have finalized the import settings, you can enable auto import when uploading a file. You won't have to wait for the preview anymore, your data will be imported automatically.
Auto import data