Comment on page
Mouse & Keyboard
With the mouse, you can do most of the manipulations needed in the visualisation view.
- [Left Click]: Set/move the cursor
- [Right Click + Drag]: Select a time region to zoom in
- [Right Click + Drag + CTRL]: Select a region to zoom in both axes
- [Middle Button + Scroll]: Zoom on the time axis
- [Middle Button + Scroll + CTRL]: Zoom on the y-axis
- [Middle Button + Pan (left/right)]: Pan from left/right in time axis.
Marple can be used with the touchpad of a laptop.
In order to zoom in/out in time, you can slide up and down with two fingers on the touchpad. Move left and right to pan in time.
- [2 Finger up/down]: Zoom in time
- [2 Finger left right]: Pan in time (left/right)
Marple Touchpad Actions
- [SPACE]: set a second cursor
- [ESC]: remove second cursor
- [CTRL + B]:
- [CTRL + S]: Save project