Comment on page
Tips & Tricks on how to set up your Marple account
Before you can use Marple, you need to create an account. Creating an account is simple.
Marple Create Account
Once you filled in your details you will be prompted to choose a workspace name.
To give you a head start, you can choose between 3 examples:
- Simulator data from a Formula One Car.
- Heating and Ventilation data, showing temperatures, humidity, CO2,...
- Data from an actual flight with a Cessna Citation.
Marple Example Data
Marple is made for teams, so make sure to invite your team members to Marple. This can be done in 2 ways:
- Add them using their email address
- Make use of an invite link
The team overview page can be found via Settings > Team